This year, our annual Islamic contest is based on our Juz Journals. You can download the printable for free HERE. Your entry SHOULD be based on this printable only. Other Quran journaling spreads won’t be considered as entries for this contest.
The entry period starts from 6th December 2021 and ends on 23rd December 2021.
Voting will start on 27th December 2021.
Winners will be announced on 3rd January 2022 in shaa Allah.
Simple Steps to Enter
The contest is not endorsed by any social media channel (IG, FB, Twitter, etc.)
1: Post YOUR or/and your CHILD’s creative Quran journaling (of your fav aayah) on Social Media:
PLEASE NOTE that artwork with animate beings or the depiction of unseen (angels/satan/hell/heaven etc.) will not be qualified. The contest is about design and textures.
Instagram is most suitable for submissions because Facebook doesn’t coordinate well with tags (and in the past, we ended up losing a lot of entries).
If you’re entering through Instagram, then the profile on which you post must be public. If you’re entering through Facebook, then you should only be submitting the entry as an image in the comment section of THIS post. If you’re entering through Twitter, then it should be in the form of a retweet so we don’t miss your entry.
If you are submitting on behalf of your child, please mention the age when you post their creative submission (you don’t have to mention their name if you don’t want to). You or the child may use any medium of art and craft and can submit either as an image or a video. Your design should revolve around the printable to help us know that the entry is specifically for this contest.
2: Tag and Follow AYEINA:
You should tag AYEINA in the image and caption (both) lest we lose your tag amidst the plethora of other notifications.
(Please do not email or DM (Direct Message) your entry – it won’t be accepted as it gets hard to track that way. The submission should be posted AFTER 5th December 2021.
3: Tag at least THREE friends:
(This applies when the contest starts on 6th December 2021 in shaa Allah). Even if you don’t win, you’ll still be spreading love of the Quran around (and what an honour that is!). You can tag more than 3 as well (may Allah make it sadaqah jaariyah for you) 😍 Follow AYEINA and the collaborators to stay updated! Please make sure to complete all 3 steps.
All these amazing businesses have come together to give you a great start to a new year. Prize shipping will be free of cost no matter where you are in the world (if you don’t receive your prize within 4 working weeks, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Special Prize package:
One of the winners with the most votes (from judges and audience) will receive the following prize package:
- Quran Crystal from QuranCo
- Fabric quiet book and ‘AlhamdulillahForSeries (Gratitude Journal)’ from AYEINA and 5 Islamic Journals + 1 Planner by AYEINA from Muslim Children Store:
- Barakah Planner (with Hadith and Quran Journal) – extension pack of the following journal (with write and wipe daily salah planner).
- Productivity Journal – whiteboard binder with magnetic dry-erase marker.
- Jannah Journal – Ahadith and verses about Jannah divided into 5 senses in a lift-a-flap 3D fold-away mosque book.
- Juz Journals (28th, 29th, and 30th) – Last 3 parts of the Quran for Kids with big font, colour-coded tajweed, colourful word-for-word meaning, translation, and mini tafseer along with journaling space for each Surah. All 3 Juz come with completion certificates in the end.
One of the winners (13 and ABOVE) with the most creative Quran journaling will receive the following prize package:
- Soothing Massage Oil and Hair Oil by Mayas Organic World
- Framed Arabic calligraphy by Shabana Hameed
- The Ultimate Tajweed Workbook by Alqasas Learning
- 99 Names of Allah Journal by Towards faith
One of the winners UNDER 13 with the most creative Quran journaling will receive the following prize package:
- Hijab Doll with Prayer Mat by Oak Creative Designs
- My Salah Universe Box and Home Economics & Personality development for little Mumin by Islamic Kid Store
- Little Bird Hijab by The Littlest Hijabi
- Nana Asmau (picture book) and 2 Arabic Alphabet posters by Ahlan Kids.
Finalists (Adults Category)
The finalists have been chosen with the help of all the judges involved. Please help us shortlist further because it’s SO hard to choose three winners out of these 2 categories (18 finalists):
You can see the close-up look of each (finalist) masjid on Instagram by clicking their usernames (in no particular order): 1 by @bermet_world, 2 by @brb_raisingkids, 3 by @crafting_eden, 4 by @sadia.zahid.161, 5 by @i.s.adventures, 6 by @rafeeq_dxb, 7 by @shaaista_mahomed, 8 by @ibflearning, 9 by @petals_of_faith, 10 by @sumaiya.kheradia
Special mention: @farwahghaffar
Finalists (Kids Category)
You can see the close-up look of each (finalist) masjid on Instagram by clicking their usernames (in no particular order): 1 by @farah.shaheen.92, 2 by @artheartandlife, 3 by @coraltreekids, 4 by @thelittlejourney2, 5 by @gems4littlehearts, 6 by @craftyykids, 7 by @scrapbookbyhera, 8 by @ghazala317, 9 by @free_bee43, 10 by @officialmeem
Special mention: @abida.shahid1
BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE! We look forward to receiving your entries! May Allah bind our hearts to the Quran.