‘AYE’ is to AYEsha and ‘INA’ is to SamINA
Founders of AYEINA – Two Muslim mom bloggers (commonly known as the “twin-ninjas”), countries apart, with hearts as one – Sisters by birth and best friends by choice.
AYEsha (the first half of AYEina) – a homeschooling mother of 4 (with one child in Jannah in shaa Allah). She is currently a student of Islamic Psychology at IOU with a previous degree of Masters in Business Administration and Ta’leem ul Qur’an. With a hint of space in between, she occupies herself in arts and crafts, writing her heart out, and sewing. Always in search of contentment, finding it nowhere else but in Allaah.
samINA (the second half of ayeINA) – a homeschooling mum of 3, recently finished studying Intensive Arabic Program at Islamic Online University with a previous degree in Electronic Engineering and Ta’leem ul Qur’an. She’s a writer by heart, an artist by nature, and a Muslim by soul.
View this post on Instagram
List of courses/diplomas we have done so far:
Foundations of Islaamic Studies by IOU
Ta’leem ul Quran Course by Alhuda
Intensive Arabic Program by IOU
Imam An-Nawawi’s 40 Hadith by Sealed with Misk
Islamic Psychology Bachelors by IOU
Homeschool with Confidence by Mums Unstuck
Strong Willed Kids Course by The Reconnected
Journal Therapy Diploma by Centre of Excellence
Home Sweet Home: A Proactive Approach to An Islamic Family Course by Sh.Alaa Elsayed
Self-Made Entrepreneurship by Sara Blakely (Masterclass)
Child Psychology Diploma by Centre of Excellence
EYFS Activity Planning by Global Childhood Academy
Fiqh of Marriage Course by IOU
Parenting Matters Course by Al-Kawthar Institute
Art of Negotiation by Chriss Voss (Masterclass)
40 Hadith Nawawi Course by IOU
Visionnaire by Muhammad Alshareef (and Sh.Waleed Basyouni)
Arabic with Husna from Bayyinah Institute
Arabic Course from Daar udh dhikr – Riyadh, KSA
Other Team Members at AYEINA:
Firdaus: Social Media Manager from India. She has been with AYEINA since 2016. She is the creative mind behind Xeestreehouse
Mehak: Social media manager from India as well (Mehak and Firdaus both assist each other in their tasks).
Roda from Somalia, living in UK.
Gina from Egypt, living in USA.
Yousra: Virtual Assistant from Pakistan.
AYEINA as a whole is an online space for self-reflection and self-development. Shop our novelty self-help journals based around Islamic Psychology HERE.
Ayeina is also an urdu word which means a MIRROR
(inspired by the following hadith):
اَلْمُؤْمِنُ مِرْآةُ اَلْمُؤْمِنِ – Believer is the believer’s mirror
The hadith around which our campaign #MuslimsCollab revolves – a campaign to encourage collaborations among Muslims instead of competitions.
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
Whether it’s design, advertising or content creation – we can serve you HERE.
If you want to collaborate, refer to THIS PAGE.
We have been featured on BBC, Nat Geo, Smithsonian Magazine, The Sun Magazine, Cosmopolitan (Middle East), Sisters Magazine, The Intellect Magazine among others alhamdulillah. See the full list HERE.
To know more about us, please read the following interviews:
1) by the amazing community of Muslimah Bloggers as their featured blogger for March 2016.
2) by the very sweet Ramsha Rose at rosemua.com
3) by the brains behind MB – Muslim Mummies (Interview on Motherhood and Entrepreneurship)
4) by the superwoman – Anafiya Gifts for her Muslim mumpreneur series
5) by the creative Dina Designs
6) by the very kind Muslimah Healthy
7) by the tech-expert Coding Owl
8) by the Muslimah entrepreneur Aaliyah from Islamic kid bookstore
9) by the hardworking homeschool mama at Raising Rayyan
10) by the homeschooling mom at The World is Their Classroom
11) by a Dubai-based parenting Blogger From Mummy to Nayel
12) by a Youth Ambassador Amina Edota at Youth Hub
13) by the talented mompreneur Lail Hossain at With A Spin
14) by the multi-talented mom of 6 Zakiyya at Muslimommy
15) Awarded as top 26 Islamic websites – Proceeding Towards Truth
16) by a talented Author Zeneefa Zaneer
Follow us on the Social Media accounts to stay updated : )