‘AYE’ is to AYEsha and ‘INA’ is to SamINA
Founders of AYEINA – Two Muslim mom bloggers (commonly known as the “twin-ninjas”), countries apart, with hearts as one – Sisters by birth and best friends by choice.
AYEsha (the first half of AYEina) – a homeschooling mother of 3 (with one child in Jannah in shaa Allah). She is currently a student of Islamic Psychology at IOU with a previous degree of Masters in Business Administration and Ta’leem ul Qur’an. With a hint of space in-between, she occupies herself in arts and crafts, writing her heart out and sewing. Always in search of contentment, finding it nowhere else but in Allaah.
samINA (the second half of ayeINA) – a homeschooling mum of two, currently studying Intensive Arabic Program from Islamic Online University with a previous degree of Electronic Engineering and Ta’leem ul Qur’an. She’s a writer by heart, an artist by nature and a Muslim by soul.
View this post on Instagram
List of courses/diplomas we have done so far:
Arabic Course from Daar udh dhikr – Riyadh, KSA
Other Team Members at AYEINA:
Roda: Pinterest Manager from Somalia, living in UK.
Gina: SEO expert from Egypt, living in USA.
Yousra: Virtual Assistant from Pakistan.
AYEINA as a whole is an online space for self-reflection and self development. Shop our novelty self help journals based around Islamic Psychology HERE.
Ayeina is also an urdu word which means a MIRROR
(inspired by the following hadith):
The hadith around which our campaign #MuslimsCollab revolves – a campaign to encourage collaborations among Muslims instead of competitions.
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
Whether it’s design, advertising or content creation – we can serve you HERE.
If you want to collaborate, refer to THIS PAGE.
We have been featured on BBC, Nat Geo, Smithsonian Magazine, The Sun Magazine, Cosmopolitan (Middle East), Sisters Magazine, The Intellect Magazine among the others alhamdulillah. See the full list HERE.
To know more about us, please read the following interviews:
1) by the amazing community of Muslimah Bloggers as their featured blogger for March 2016.
2) by the very sweet Ramsha Rose at rosemua.com
4) by the superwoman – Anafiya Gifts for her Muslim mumpreneur series
5) by the creative Dina Designs
6) by the very kind Muslimah Healthy
7) by the tech-expert Coding Owl
8) by the Muslimah entrepreneur Aaliyah from Islamic kid bookstore
9) by the hardworking homeschool mama at Raising Rayyan
10) by the homeschooling mom at The World is Their Classroom
11) by a Dubai-based parenting Blogger From Mummy to Nayel
12) by a Youth Ambassador Amina Edota at Youth Hub
13) by the talented mompreneur Lail Hossain at With A Spin
14) by the multi-talented mom of 6 Zakiyya at Muslimommy
15) Awarded as top 26 Islamic websites – Proceeding Towards Truth
16) by a talented Author Zeneefa Zaneer
Follow us on the Social Media accounts to stay updated : )