This Islamic Productivity Journal will give you templates and prompts that will spark reflection – based on Islamic Psychology. There are 7 watercolor illustrations and exercises in each spread of the 4 categories – Spiritual development, Personal development, Strengthening relationships, Goals and Dreams.
1) SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT – based around 5 pillars of Islam that hold your soul together.
2) PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – based around 4 walls that hold your body together.
3) STRENGTHENING RELATIONSHIPS – based around 3 doors to your heart.
•Relationship with role models from the past (the love of whom completes our deen – the love of rasool Allah saws)
•Relationship with family and relatives
•Relationship with friends and strangers
4) GOALS & DREAMS – based around 2 windows to the future that hold your mind together.
* 10″x10” Whiteboard Binder with 102 pages (you can customize it as much as you can – according to your needs. Since it’s a binder – you can add more pages, file covers, lamination sheets, pencil case etc. hence making it a never-ending self help journey – you can always keep adding more to it in shaa Allah as you progress in life).
* Shrink wrapped for protection
* Magnetic Dry-Erase black marker with an eraser plus an attached stick-on holder for the marker – which means you can stick it anywhere you want for easy access and remove it from the holder when needed.
* Gold D-ring attached at the inside of back cover with black compressor to hold the pages together.
* Transparent reinforcement stickers for hole protection of each page.
Let’s grow from a seed into a tree. It’s all about relying upon Allah and tying your camel.
Please contact email@example.com if you’d like to buy in bulk and avail a wholesale discount. Resellers are most welcome to stock the journals in their country.