‘AYE’ is to AYEsha and ‘INA’ is to SamINA
Founders of AYEINA – Two Muslim mom bloggers (commonly known as the “twin-ninjas”), countries apart, with hearts as one – Sisters by birth and best friends by choice.
A soul juggling between the roles of a mother, wife, daughter in law and a student of deen and dunya. Currently a student of Islamic Psychology at IOU with a degree of Masters in Business Administration. With a hint of space in-between, I occupy myself in arts and crafts, photography, writing my heart out and sewing. I keep looking for more to do and explore. Always in search of contentment, finding it nowhere else but in Allaah.
Samina is an engineer by qualification, a Quran and Arabic-language student by occupation, a writer by heart, photographer by eye, an artist by nature and a Muslim by soul. A mum of one is currently studying Intensive Arabic Program from Islamic Online University and running AYEINA with her sister ocean apart.
AYEINA as a whole is an online space for self-reflection and self development – spreading productivity through #iWILLinshaAllah and positivity through #AlhamdulillahForSeries.
Ayeina is also an urdu word which means a MIRROR
(inspired by the following hadith):
The hadith around which our campaign #MuslimsCollab revolves – a campaign to encourage collaborations among Muslims instead of competitions.
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
Whether it’s design, advertising or content – we can serve you HERE.
If you want to collaborate, refer to THIS PAGE.
We have been featured on BBC, Nat Geo, Smithsonian Magazine, The Sun Magazine, Cosmopolitan (Middle East), Sisters Magazine, The Intellect Magazine among the others alhamdulillah. See the full list HERE.
To know more about us, please read the following interviews:
1) by the amazing community of Muslimah Bloggers as their featured blogger for March 2016.
2) by the very sweet Ramsha Rose at rosemua.com
4) by the superwoman – Anafiya Gifts for her Muslim mumpreneur series
5) by the creative Dina Designs
6) by the very kind Muslimah Healthy
7) by the tech-expert Coding Owl
8) by the Muslimah entrepreneur Aaliyah from Islamic kid bookstore
9) by the hardworking homeschool mama at Raising Rayyan
10) by the homeschooling mom at The World is Their Classroom
11) by a Dubai-based parenting Blogger From Mummy to Nayel
12) by a Youth Ambassador Amina Edota at Youth Hub
13) by a talented Author Zeneefa Zaneer
Follow us on the Social Media accounts to stay updated : )