‘AYE’ is to AYEsha and ‘INA’ is to SamINA
Founders of AYEINA – Two Muslim mom bloggers, countries apart, with hearts as one. Sisters by birth and best-est of friends who are commonly known as the “twin-ninjas”.
AYEINA as a whole is an online space for Muslims to reflect – a community of people trying to strengthen their Islamic identity and make the best of both worlds (also by spreading positivity and gratitude through #AlhamdulillahForSeries).
Ayeina is also an urdu word which means a MIRROR (inspired by the following hadith):
A Hub for Muslims to reflect.
Mirror is to reflections. Reflections is to thoughts.
Thoughts that lead to good deeds. Good deeds that turn to Sadaqah Jaariyah (in shaa Allah)
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
Whether it’s design, advertising or content – we can serve you HERE.
If you want to collaborate, refer to THIS PAGE.
We have been featured on BBC, Nat Geo, Smithsonian Magazine, The Sun Magazine, Cosmopolitan (Middle East), Sisters Magazine, The Intellect Magazine among the others alhamdulillah. See the full list HERE.
To know more about us, please read the following interviews:
1) by the amazing community of Muslimah Bloggers as their featured blogger for March 2016.
2) by the very sweet Ramsha Rose at rosemua.com
4) by the superwoman – Anafiya Gifts for her Muslim mumpreneur series
5) by the creative Dina Designs
6) by the very kind Muslimah Healthy
7) by the tech-expert Coding Owl
8) by the Muslimah entrepreneur Aaliyah from Islamic kid bookstore
9) by the hardworking homeschool mama at Raising Rayyan
10) by a talented Author Zeneefa Zaneer
Follow us on the Social Media accounts to stay updated : )