This 100 page journal (published in 2017) will give you templates and prompts (32 in total) that will spark reflection – based on Islamic Psychology. There are 7 watercolor illustrations and exercises in each spread of the 4 categories – Spiritual development, Personal development, Strengthening relationships, Goals and Dreams.
1) SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT – based around 5 pillars of Islam that hold your soul together.
2) PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – based around 4 walls that hold your body together.
3) STRENGTHENING RELATIONSHIPS – based around 3 doors to your heart.
•Relationship with role models from the past (the love of whom completes our deen – the love of rasool Allah saws)
•Relationship with family and relatives
•Relationship with friends and strangers
4) GOALS & DREAMS – based around 2 windows to the future that hold your mind together.
52 page journal (published in 2015) has been divided into 4 main categories:
1: Alhamdulillah For Basic Necessities (necessities that kids are grateful for – starting with the very basics).
2: Alhamdulillah For Ties That Bind (relationships that they’re grateful for).
3: Alhamdulillah For Islam (things that they are grateful for in terms of deen and spirituality – this may help them love Islam without you enforcing it on them).
4: Alhamdulillah For Everything (in general – things that are miscellaneous and they were not able to fill in when they did the previous sections).
There is a section for each day to write Just ONE Alhamdulillah a day (ideal for each day of Ramadan). In the “notes” section at the end of this 31-day list, they can write down what they felt after one month of their Alhamdulillah journey. If you have kids who don’t knw how to write then, you may simply ask them and write their adorable gratitude lines on your own (it serves as a great memory to go over again later in life).
We offer up to five service level options for delivery, depending on your destination.
• Our Premium and Rush options are trackable courier services.
• Our Economy and Standard services are not trackable or insurable and subject to maximum weight limits of 2 Kilograms within the UK and 5 Kilograms throughout Europe.
• Our Economy and Standard services are not trackable or insurable.
FREE International Shipping is only available in “Economy and Standard service”. Which may take 3-4 working weeks (or even more) depending upon your location. If you would like to receive them sooner than that, you may contact email@example.com for the premium shipment charges. Custom charges are different in each country and most countries don’t charge customs, but it is not a responsibility of AYEINA as shipping is different from customs.